Tuesday 24 February 2015

3 part Series

I think i would like to do something like this:
http://kirtsy.com/2011/07/25/family-wall-art/

But add in pictures of my family and friends. I would paint the work family and friends so I can add picture of them to show who means lots to me right now. to get the pictures on the cam-vise I will use translucent gel. Ill try and make it so there is not much white space but not so must hat it is overwhelming. 

Idea #2

Using clay I would make a ball and carve it out but make the design a heart with the word family inside the heart.
I think this will show the love a family has to have to make a whole family. I think each family is different everyone is. But I think with this clay idea a lot of family can see where my idea came from that a family NEEDS love. 

Idea #3

I haven't came up with my third idea but I will keep thinking. 
I will blog my idea when I think of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment