Monday 9 February 2015

Sketch book #1


The night I was going to Thunder Bay was when I did this, The night before I drew this I had a bad dream I always liked the look and the though of a dream catcher. To keep away the bad dreams. This drawing didn't take me very long but I tried to make shading and depth in this drawing. There is some Hatching with the outline of the drawing.

The feathers on the drawing have line to outline where you see the curves of then coming in and out. The circles where they hold to the circle is just a bunch of little circles made to look like I was shading. When I was trying to Shade I didn't have a picture in front of be to see the light and dark shops of a feather. The ribbon on the Circle has shading as well to try and make the image look a little 3D

I did have a challenge making this because of the fact I have to think of where everything went in the drawing and where to put what. But over all I think I did a good job because this is my first sketch book assignment in this class.

No comments:

Post a Comment