Tuesday 17 February 2015

Art 21

       Me looking at the video made my mind open up a little bit more. When a girl said "I don't like putting lots of Meaning into it I like it to be the way it is in a very concert way." This made me question my art work. Am I putting to much meaning into my work? Am I trying to hard to make it look the way I want it to look? I want people to get my drawing I make and understand where I got the idea from. Some of the drawing I made before I don't think if it is art or not. It could be important for people to question art works to see if their mind is thinking the same way I was then.
       I liked what one of the girls said about making art is being able to see something and listening to it after. I think she is meaning what people will say about the art work if they like it of not. Everyone thinks of art differently, like what is art and what it is about. I think dance is art and Being able to create something no one has yet made is art. The world would be very different if the world didn't have creativity. I think it is true about if you are a artist for a living that you don't know where you will end up and if you will sell something or make something out of that work. Also every human has a different understanding of art. I think is all depends on how you look at things.
       I like the way this Video showed the watcher how art is different in every way. How people make the work to how people look at it. Also that art is in everyone. That when you see something that means something to you it will stay in your heart.
http://www.art21.org/season7/

No comments:

Post a Comment