Tuesday 17 February 2015

Sketch book #2

That drawing was on a flower. I shaded the background to make it pop out more and to the the ride of the dark lines it had. My teacher suggested the idea to me and at first I didn't know it was a good idea but then after a while of thinking of the idea I though I could try it cause it was only my second drawing I have done. I like the way it turned out it was it more shape and texture to the drawing. 
I thought lines wouldn't of been able to be seen with the dark background so I just had to Make the shading in the flour darker to show the lines.
I just felt like drawing a flower it was just a random idea I came up with so I looked up a simple rose drawing and tried to make it my own. I did look off of a image off Google to see where the lines would have to go and what kind of shapes it had in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment