Tuesday 17 February 2015

The thoughts behind the two videos


In this Video I saw the how powerful the dance was. I personally think dance is a art being able to move your body to tell the story in a music. This guy Sergei Polunin Made me see the talent it had to take to dance the way he did in this video. The first thought I had when I watched the video is why is he wearing a nude colour and if he was naked? What made him pick this song? how did he make me feel the emotional feelings in the video? Could this song be important to him?
When the video finished still made me think why? Just the song alone is power full I think lots of people could connect to the song because the story behind it is so powerful.
The dancer showed the struggle people could go throw to make it throw in life. People go to church to help find there way.
Therefore I think it is a powerful song/video and it is a work of art.  

No comments:

Post a Comment