Tuesday 31 March 2015

Second idea in progress

When I first got this idea I was thinking about how two animals and humans stand together to complete each other. So in this painting I took to owls and made them sit on a branch together while looking out to the yellow background that is to show the suns colours.
This wasn't one of my ideas to do when I blogged about what kind of ideas I had. When I got this idea I was at home and it hit me so I kept the idea with me all night till I got to school and just started painting. I knew I wanted to do a painting so I started this one.
The only trouble I have had with this painting was the background colour. I blended the colours with my fingers because it felt easyier how to move the paint. The paint brush made it feel like I couldn't blend it the way I wanted it.
The painting is going to say "standing together" the reason why I want it to say this is because I get attached to people fast. And then those people will walk out of your life but you do get some people who will stay with you for everything. This is why I picked the two owls to show that some people do stay with you for a long time. Also that is another reason why it is saying "standing together"

No comments:

Post a Comment