Wednesday 19 March 2014

Classes together

For this project we had to pick a class and find a way to show it in art. We have had time in class to work on this project in the class. 

The class I picked for this project was history. We were learning about Egypt. We saw how the buildings were had and how people think they built them. 

I used clay to build a step permed and the premeds of Giza. I do not have a picture of the clay art right now. It is being cooked right now. 

I had a hard time contracting the clay parts together. I did not know I had to slip the cray. So at school I got my teacher to show me how. It also took awhile trying to come up with this idea. I wanted to do something with clay and Egypt. 

The people in Egypt in the BCE years. Did every this differently. When we hear we have to build something big. We think of using operators and big mashens. Back then they did ever thing by man power. Lefting, pulling, digging, and carving. Now we have things to do those things for use. 

Thank you for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment