Sunday 23 March 2014

Art history

For the art history me and my group picked Jacques Louis david. We had to pick a person and research what he painted and why. Jacques Louis David was a famous painter. In his painting he does photo's that shows an event that is happening when you look at the painting. One of his famous paints is "The Death of Marat Painting". In this painting a woman goes into the bath room and kills a the man. There is a lot of back ground information on why she killed him. I find in the French rezaltion things were really different. This painting is very old. Jacques Louis david had done more then one painting. But the one painting me and my group are looking at is "the death of Marat". I learned a lot from being with Kayla and Victoria in a group. 
Lastly this painting was his more famous painting in the French rezaltion. This Artis showed people the story and the event happening then and there. 


 

Thank you for reading. Please leave a comment if you like. 

No comments:

Post a Comment