Wednesday 5 February 2014

What is art

What is art?
Art is everything I think. Art is everywhere. In food and buildings. I think every where you look there is art. 
What isn't art?
Bullying isn't art. Texting isn't art. Something's I think aren't art though. Like 
-bullying 
-texting
-war 
-copying 
What is art and what isn't art is different to every person. People see things differently. The way I see things other people might not see it the same as me. So I gues you can say every one is different. 


1 comment:

  1. Chelsey, this is a great start for your assignment. Now that you have some ideas, let's 'flesh them out' a bit more. When we look at the chart "How to Write a Great Blog Post", are there any criteria that you think can help us develop your writing? http://mrsroseart.blogspot.ca/p/blog.html We can certainly chat about it in class too, if you like.

    ReplyDelete