Monday 24 February 2014

Land art

Land art 

The weather was cold. We all argued about where we should do the land art also where the snow wasn't to deep. I did the land art with my two best friends Kayla and Victoria.  We did the land are at the marina(water front). 

I felt the cold weather. The cold weather made me not want to do the land art. We made a square with patterns inside the square. 

Victoria did an amazing job on the video and the editing on the video. I feel happy to be able to say that I did that and there if proof that it was done. The snow was cold on the feet when Kayla and I were walking in the snow to make the patterns in the snow. 

You can watch the video at: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CFT7yXG4mak 

Thank you for reading. Please leave a comment if you like. 

No comments:

Post a Comment