Saturday 26 April 2014

Cross classes. Finished


I have now finished my art work that I had to connect with another class. I have posted before about this project about what I had to face. To over come the problems. 

The clay wasn't the best idea to work with but I did finish it. I am happy with the finish product. All the hard work paid off. 

The struggle I went through on this was shaping that clay, the time it took to be fire the clay. Also finding the right color of paint to use. 

With the class I pick was history. We were doing Egypt but we no moved on to another topic. But I do feel I have made more skills working with the clay. I now understand how much work it takes to make something out of clay. And looking back I personally think I did a good job on it. 

I wouldn't mind making something out of clay again but I hope next time it won't be as hard. 

Please tell me what you think of it in the comment. Thanks for reading.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment